To make the Summit a success, we (the organisers and the Working Group Committee) usually select proposals that
- Have specific details of issues that will be discussed
- Are relevant to current or emerging issues and have an innovative approach
- Are interactive and promote dialogue and participation
- Include speakers and participants from diverse fields to promote lively discussion and a plethora of voices
- Promote diversity – voices from minority and marginalised groups are encouraged. All male panels are not.