About Digital Citizen Summit Fellowship:
The fellowship will provide an amount of INR 10,000 to selected fellows to help provide logistical support to attend the Digital Citizen Summit that will be held in Hyderabad. The fellows will contribute to Digital Citizen Summit by either speaking at the Summit, participating in workshops, writing articles about the Summit, or documenting parts of it.
– Applicants should be between the age group of 18-29
– Should attend the Summit as an organisation, speaker, or an attendee
– Should have prior experience in working on the issues of digital rights and citizenship
– Only candidates outside Telangana are eligible to apply for the fellowship
– Students are encouraged to apply
– Dalit, Bahujan, Adivasi, and Minorities as well as gender Non-Binary, Trans* people, and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
1. Due to the large amounts of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. The amount will be reimbursed on actuals after the submission of expense sheet, bills, and reports by fellows.
Deadline: 15th Octoberclick hereTo apply for the fellowship,